Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oklahoma weather and other stuff...


It was beautiful yesterday. So beautiful that Violet and I busted out the sidewalk chalk and had a ball. Unfortunately, the weather changed and its freezing again. ugh.  

See, Michaela. I am still working on Logan's birthday present. Slowly but surely, it will get done!  School has been all-consuming.  This semester proves to be better than last, since I am taking a more calm, no-stress approach, and trying to balance my family and school life - mainly leaving school at school. It is a challenge though.  Eventually, I hope I can fit in normal activities like finishing birthday presents on time, sending cards for birthdays or holidays, blogging, crafting, cooking.....
These pics are from last saturday - a week ago. Yep, that is a lot of snow. Eric, Violet and I had a blast building a snowman.



3 comments:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Precious pictures!!! And, I LOVE that car!

Michaela said...

WELL WE CAN'T WAIT TO GET THE CAR :) HE WILL BE HAPPY NO MATTER WHEN YOU SEND IT :) I LOVE THESE PICTURES SHE IS SO PRETTY! HOPE TO SEE YOU GALS SOON :)

Molly said...

Great pictures! Love that smile and sweeping hair at the top!
That car is adorable!