Friday, January 8, 2010

and baby makes six!!!!

We are expecting baby #4!! I am not as patient as some of my family~ I can't hold off birth announcements!! I have taken several pregnancy tests over the past few days and was sending pics to Tara and my Mom for confirmation. Is this a line? Am I pregnant if it is a faint line? Is this a plus sign? what if it is a faint plus sign?
Ok like I have never done this before but I was seriously confused. This morning it was official I got a CLEAR BLUE EASY test and it says PREGNANT~
Oh joy~~ Tara and I are once again preggers together and these babies will be 6 months apart just like Logan and Vi~ I am planning on this one being a BOY unless ultra sound tells me different!! I can't believe we are doing this again ~I should write a book "Teenagers and toddlers"!
We are so grateful this New Year started off with NEW LIFE in the works~

6 comments:

Tara said...

Yay! Congratulations, Michaela and Gregg!!!

Maura said...

Congratulations, Michaela! That's great news for the new year!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Congratulations!!!

Janice said...

Congratulations, Michaela! It's fun to see all the holiday pictures:)

Molly said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well!

Shawn said...

Best wishes for an easy and healthy pregnancy!