Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holiday Pictures

We had a wonderful Holiday break with snow, presents, family and friends. I hate to see it come to an end with school starting back up on Monday.  I finished my plans for next semester and still have some left over grading (our semester officially ends Jan. 13).  I am looking forward to this new year.  I know it will be filled with healing, creating, and loving.  We will be welcoming Aurora into our world, eric is starting an illustration and design side business, and I will be continuing on my journey as a teacher.  I hope everyone has a beautiful 2010.


4 comments:

Maura said...

happy new year! I love all these pics, and the new header too!

Michaela said...

Love Vi's New kitchen woowee! Happy New year sis~ it better be a good one ha! XXOO

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Happy 2010, Tara!

Mom said...

Adorable pictures. Here's to a New Happy New Year!