Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Home on Hometown

Excuse the mess we have no counter tops so the Kitchen will be finished last~ it is a little trying to get everyone to put the dishes in the bath tub.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these machines~ after YEARS living with laundry mat machines I am so happy to have my own wonderful washer and dryer!! I got all the Loads done in one day... yes one day!!!


Dining room table with fresh wild flowers

rose tile in Master bath to be installed tomorrow

Master bath in progress

one wall in the Master bath is a light violet and then the blue covers the rest. The same blue that is in the hall bath and we decided on a a yellow closet~ white trim~ rose tile~ Oh my bathroom will be heaven when it is finished :)

3 comments:

Maura said...

It all looks beautiful. I bet you guys are having so much fun getting settled in.

Tara said...

Yes, it looks so beautiful! I cannot believe you guys are already settling in - it seems just like yesterday that you all started the renovations.

bridget {bake at 350} said...

How fun! I love the violet wall!