Tuesday, June 12, 2007

All Night Long & Welcome Back MAX


Well, to my sleepy surprise Logan slept from 9:30pm until a wonderful 6:30am!! Normally we are awakened at 4:30am and he has been doing this since he was in the womb. When I woke up this morning on my own it was such a shocker!
Also we are soo happy to have Max back with us after a 2 week hiatus in Tulsa visiting all the grandparents! Now Zach is in Tulsa visiting so we are having special time with Max!! The house is still just a little too quiet :)

5 comments:

Tara said...

I bet you were happy to get a full night's sleep! YAY! The boys look great :)

Mom said...

Hi Max! We miss you so much! I bet you are happy to be home. Isn't that the greatest, when the babies sleep so good! Yeah for Mommy and Logan too! XXX0000

Janice said...

Sweet pictures. Yay for sleep!

Maura said...

i love these. and that is great that he slept like that - you deserve the rest! i can't get over how sweet your boys are.

Bridget said...

I think Max looks a lot like you in that picture. :) That's neat!