Friday, June 22, 2007

brie's baby/ wedding shower invite




Brie's baby/wedding shower is this weekend. Here is the invite I made for her. I know it is not too traditional to have a wedding and baby shower, but Brie never got the fun wedding shower she deserves, so I thought it would be fun to do both at the same time. But it is primarily going to be a baby shower because I think we are all too excited to meet little Lyla. We ordered some cute, yummy cookies from one smart cookie company, and I have some fun games planned, so it should be a fun time. I will post pictures some time next week of the baby shower.

7 comments:

Michaela said...

Aww I wish I could be there! Take lots of pictures and Lyla Jewel's present is in the mail :)! I am so excited! The babies will be here soo soon!!

Michaela said...

Oh and by the way I love your art work on that invitation it is awesome;)

Bridget said...

You MADE that, Tara?!? It is so cute!!! Have a fun shower! :)

Mom said...

Bridget's cookies arrived safe and sound for the shower. They are the most adorable cookies I have ever seen. Can't wait to eat one, but they are too cute to eat! Thanks for shipping them all the way to Tulsa and they arrived perfectly! Miss you Michaela and boys, but we all know how Logan hates to ride so long. But we will see you soon, after Lyla and Violet arrives!

Maura said...

Tara that invite is so sweet. I love her wisps of hair! :) and the pregnant belly. And what a cute name Lyla is! It will be so much fun. I can't wait to see the pictures of the party with the cookies.

Janice said...

What a cute invitation! I love the name, too.

Molly said...

Very cute!