Thursday, June 28, 2007

Going to Annie's House



We are so excited that Annie is living close to Ardmore. Duncan is a delightful small town and only an hour away!! Annie's house was so beautiful and Max especially loved HEELYING on her floors!!

I loved seeing Emily and getting her opinion of Logan's development! So happy to have a Doctor in the family! :)
I love you Aunt Shawn it was so good to talk and laugh with you for hours!! Max wants to come visit you he talked about it alot on the ride home! He wants to see a car race :)
What handsome fellas we have in our family!!
We had such a good time visiting with our family. I need the recipe for that Cobb Salad Zachary loved it and wants me to make it!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Looks like you guys had fun and everyone looks so good.:)

Mom said...

It does look like you had a wonderful time together. I wish I could have been there too! Everyone looks so wonderful!
Great Annie is so close!

Molly said...

Glad y'all got to visit!

Bridget said...

Love the picture of all of the boys!

Maura said...

me too. this looks like fun. it was cool to see everyone together!

Emily said...

We loved seeing you, Michaela! I am jealous that you and Annie are going to get to hang out. Your boys are so terrific...you should be so proud of them!