Friday, January 18, 2008

BIG BOYS

WELL I AM SO HAPPY MAX FINALLY LET ME TAKE HIM TO GET A HAIR CUT :) HE LOOKS SOO HANDSOME AND I LOVE IT!! HE DECIDED TO CUT HIS HAIR FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. WE ARE PLANNING HIS PARTY AT SKATELAND THIS YEAR. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WILL BE 8!

I ALSO WANTED TO BRAG ABOUT ZACHARY. HE HAS BEEN TUTORING A 6TH GRADER (IN MATH) AND HE IS MAKING $10 AN HOUR! WOW THAT IS GOOD MONEY :)
OK AUNT TARA I KNOW VI HAS 2 NEW TEETH!! I WANT TO SEE SOME PICTURES OF MISS SNAGGLE TEETH :)

7 comments:

Janice said...

Very nice haircut! And that is so cool about your math tutor!

Mom said...

Max..You look so handsome. Wow and even older. Can't wait to see you soon birthday boy. Zachary, great job. That is wonderful! Love You! XX

Anonymous said...

haircut looks great! $10 an hour??Wow, what are you going to buy your Mom?:)

Tara said...

Wow!!! Max looks great! and Zach!!! that is so awesome that he is tutoring. I am so proud of him. Pictures are coming. I promise.

Bridget said...

That is awesomE, Zach! Way to go!

Max....your haircut looks so good! ;)

Shawn said...

Max just has that perfect thick hair that looks good long and short. Take lots of pictures of the special days you have coming up!

Maura said...

The haircut looks really good! And I am impressed about the tutoring!