Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Picture of a Picture




When we went to SC all of Gregg's family thought Logan looked just like him! Well I thought Logan looked just like me as a baby! But then Grandma pulled out this picture of Gregg and his cousin Robin! Gregg was 11 months old just like Logan! I was so shocked! I still think he looks alot like me my lips, my cheeks! I don't have a scanner so I just took a picture of the picture :) I just found the baby picture of me and Mom check out the awesome long hair!!

8 comments:

Mom said...

Awesome that he does look like Greg, but he look like you too! What a great blend!

Bridget said...

I definitely see some of both of you in him!!! How sweet! The picture of you and your mom is so cool...I love it!

Maura said...

he looks like both of you! so cool! and i love that pic of you and your mom, too. :)

Janice said...

I love that picture of you and your mom. And it's cool to see Logan and his dad at the same age:)

Shawn said...

Amazing how much he looks like Gregg! Are there big plans for a big first birthday?

Michaela said...

I AGREE MY MOM LOOKS SO COOL WHAT A HOT MOMMA!!AUNT SHAWN- I HAVE 2 BIRTHDAYS TO PLAN FOR THIS YEAR WE ARE HAVING A HUGE SKATING PARTY FOR MAX AS HIS BIRTHDAY LAST YEAR WASN'T THAT GREAT! SO FOR LOGAN HE IS HAVING HIS FRIEND BRADEN OVER AND THERE WILL BE BALLOONS AND CUPCAKS! KEEPING IT SIMPLE WHILE I CAN :) ANY GOOD CUPCAKE RECIPES WOULD BE WELCOME :)

Molly said...

love those old pictures!

Tara said...

I love the old pictures. Logan is a perfect blend of you and Gregg. That is really amazing.