Saturday, January 5, 2008

South Carolina FAMILY

First of all I just need to mention what a wonderful time we had in South Carolina. I got to meet my husbands side of the family for the first time. Honestly I didn't know I married so well teehee! They were all the most kind, generous loving people I have ever met! I got to meet almost all of the Flynn side! Grandma, Aunts, Uncles, cousins and their children. Also my awesome sister in law and the rest of the wonderful Van clan came in from California! So it was a pretty big family affair!





We picked the perfect day to go to the beach! We had such awesome seafood I almost started crying it was so good! Seriously I haven't had fresh seafood in so long it was tear jerking!!!

Logan loved the beach and couldn't help but eat some sand!


Cousins! The Flynn boys and the Van Clan!







This is 13 of the 16 GREAT GRANDCHILDREN! It was hard to get them all in one shot :)

This is Kayla Grace and Logan! She is holding him haha! I think he weighs more than her! I love it when she calls me "Aunt Kayla" so cute!






Logan loved the wagon at Uncle Mike's (everyone has to have an Uncle Mike :) and Aunt Sarah's! The bigger boys liked finding lizards in the boats in the back yard. There are many more pictures but i have to take down my christmas decorations! I was too tired from driving yesterday nothing like going through 7 states in 2 days and doing it again 5 days later :) Logan was an awesome baby through it all!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

i am so glad you had an awesome time. I love all the pictures. Your boys are just so cute. all of them.

Bridget said...

How fun! That last picture of Logan in the wagon is priceless...love that face!

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun time!
wagons are fun!

Maura said...

glad you had fun! i love the wagon pics, too.

Mom said...

Welcome Home! Glad you had such a wonderful time and the boys got to meet all their cousins and go to the beach! What a good time for all! Great pictures.