Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Finally


mmm. green beans. she hated green beans.

on new year's


on christmas





Sorry. I have been so bad about posting lately. I have started my internship at Metro and am slowly taking over my mentor's English classes. I am teaching 11th grade and get to start my first unit next week on Macbeth. I am so excited. I have been having a wonderful time there so far. I quit my job at the insurance company and have just resisted getting on the computer since that is all I used to do. Anyone who does not know my home email-- here it is: sheelana@aol.com.


Oh Violet- the cutest girl in the world- has been such an awesome baby. She has grown two teeth since my last posting. She has also learned to shake her head no, to make a kissey face, to say mamamama and dadadada and baababababa and she has started eating solids. and she loves to laugh. We are having so much fun with her.

So here are the long awaited pictures.

6 comments:

Maura said...

So so cute! My favorite is the green beans pic, though. She has the best little smile! I can't wait to hear more about teaching - you have to post about it! And the little bird is coming - I promise - I've been so behind on everything.

Shawn said...

She is adorable. Love the different holiday outfits. Glad you are enjoying teaching!

Mom said...

She is the cutest baby with the most beautiful "eyes" and expressions. She is going to be an actress, comedian or a "teacher" like Mom.

Michaela said...

AWWW FINALLY! I LOVE HER DRESSES! SHE IS SO PRETTY! I CAN'T WAIT TO GIVE HER KISSEY'S!

Bridget said...

What a sweetie! Love the Christmas hat on her!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! Violet I've missed seeing your sweet face!