Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gettin' AROUND



It is so funny to have Logan walking everywhere. He so enjoys following his big brothers when they are home! He thinks he is one of the big guys :) I am sad though I feel like he has turned into a lil boy. He is also so happy to go to the nursery at church. He doesn't cry anymore and miss me like he used too. He is like "Bye Mom, I am playing leave me alone".


Aunt Tara I am almost done! I had some knitting mishaps but we are back in business and I am almost finished. I love this scarf it is turning out better than I expected :)


5 comments:

Mom said...

Logan is so cute running around like his brothers. I can't believe we just missed it! Love your scarf too...Little Miss Nana, knitting and going to church. Nana should be so proud.

Shawn said...

All I can see are his little bare toes and with the wind chill here about 10 below and snow on the ground, I can't believe it is that warm there! Or perhaps your place isn't as drafty! The scarf looks great!

Michaela said...

Aunt Shawn- it is going to be 65-70 today can you believe that!Later in the week it should get cold :) Oh and THANKS for the compliment Mom!! I didn't realize I was acting like Nana but I am also getting the silver hair :)

Molly said...

Great scarf!!! It is a little sad when you realize they are no longer a baby!! Logan is so grown up!

Bridget said...

Oh, I bet you are running around like crazy after him. :) That is so funny about him not crying when you leave him now. What a big boy!