Monday, February 11, 2008

Knitting


My new Mantra is " In, Around, Through and OFF" I repeat this over and over all day long!!


Well I got this book for Christmas (it has lots of cool patterns for leg warmers Tara! And other things like bags, hats, blankets and such)and I have taken up the art of knitting! I know Nana taught me a long time ago but I have slept since then. When she came in town I made her sit down and give me some knitting and crochet techniques! Well I just made this long skinny scarf this weekend! I love the yarn I got called "I love this yarn" It made such pretty bands of colors :) Anyway this is my first attempt ! So once I figure out more I will do a tutorial like you suggested Molly :) Ok so any tips from fellow knitters out there would be welcome!! I am HOOKED and knitted as much as I could while Logan was napping!!!

5 comments:

Mom said...

How cool and what a great idea to keep those hands busy! I love your scarf and the colors too! Glad you are learning Nana's favorite pastime too!

Bridget said...

I am so impressed! Your scarf looks great!

Shawn said...

Love the colors. You can wear it for the premiere of "America's Next Top Model!"

Tara said...

wow, so cool. i want one.

Maura said...

oh fun! It looks great! Isn't it soothing? I feel like I can just forget about things when I do it. It is really relaxing.