Monday, February 4, 2008

Great 8 SKATE

Neena and Bawpa came to help with Max's Birthday Party :) I really thought only a few kids were coming because only 1 RSVP-ed this year so I prepared Max for a low turn out!! Well I was WRONG :)
I can't believe he is 8!!

Everyone surrounded Max and other Birthday guests and sang Happy Birthday then they did the Hookey Pookey!

We actually had 11 kids show up this year! I really think this made up for the weak Birthday we had last year!!


Zach's Best Buddy Colton came along :) They wouldn't skate though (they are too cool)!



I am glad I decided to make a huge sheet cake!! Chocolate with chocolate icing yumm it was good :)


Logan was so happy to have MORE cake!!




I think he looks so old and handsome :)




Well a GREAT time was had by all who attended this party! Well I think I need to prepare the boys to get my Birthday plans in order for MARCH teehee!

8 comments:

Shawn said...

I left a comment before that never showed up. You look so skinny, Michaela! Glad you had a good turnout, it looks like it was fun.

Michaela said...

OH THANK YOU AUNT SHAWN YOU MADE MY DAY :)

Maura said...

You do look great! And the party looks like a blast. I had a skate party once and it was the best. Max - happy birthday! That cake looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing skinny mini! Happy b-day Max! I loved skating parties!

Janice said...

That looks like fun. Skating parties are the best. Happy Birthday to Max. Good to see your mom, too.

Anonymous said...

Oh...it was a fun party. It was so good to see the boys! We miss them so much. Logan started walking the day after we left. We had a blast, and good food. Thanks Michaela! Oh you do look skinny.

Mom said...

I don't know but I appear to be anonymous for some reason. That was from MOM

Bridget said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Happy Birthday, Max!

Love that top picture...Hi, Aunt Mary! :)