Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PRAY FOR HEALING

ZACHARY GOT HIT HARD IN FOOTBALL PRACTICE YESTERDAY (BY A BIG SENIOR PLAYER) I THOUGHT HE JUST GOT THE WIND KNOCKED OUT OF HIM BUT AS THE EVENING WORE ON HE WAS WHITE AS A GHOST AND IN EXTREME PAIN. HE DIDN'T EAT DINNER AND WHEN HE STARTED THE VOMITING WE RAN STRAIGHT TO THE ER! HE GOT X-RAYS AND THE DR ON DUTY COULDN'T SEE A BREAK BUT HE SAID IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE DIDN'T BREAK ONE OF HIS RIBS. HE MAY HAVE BRUISED HIS RIBS AND COLLAR BONE. THE RADIOLOGIST WILL BE LOOKING OVER THE X-RAYS TODAY AND I AM JUST PRAYING THAT THERE IS NO INTERNAL DAMAGE! UGH I HATE FOOTBALL!! EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM! IT WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO WATCH MY BABY IN SO MUCH PAIN AND THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO TO HELP HIM.

7 comments:

Mom said...

Get to feeling better Zachary. We know you are tough, but take it easy! Football is a hard sport. We love and pray for your fast recovery. We Love you..Neena and Bawpa Chris.

Maura said...

I hope he is okay and feeling better soon. I'll be thinking of you guys and sending good thoughts your way!

Tara said...

Poor Zach. Eric and I are thinking about you. Michaela, let us know what the doctors say. I love you guys.

Bridget said...

Michaela...

Zachary is in our prayers...you are, too. That must be so hard. Keep us posted and I hope he is feeling better soon.

Shawn said...

Poor Zach. We will send good vibes your way.

Molly said...

Get feeling better Zach!
We are thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Zach,I pray for you body to do it's job in healing your injury completely. I pray your mind will grow from the experience, and you will not be afraid. In peace and love, Aunt Jeannie