Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2 DOWN 1 TO GO


I HAVE FINISHED 2 OUT OF 3 OF MY LIL DANCERS LEG WARMERS. WE ARE MAKING HOMEMADE GIFTS FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR AS WE ARE ON A VERY TIGHT BUDGET. I ALSO JOINED A SEWING GROUP AT CHURCH (I SWEAR I AM TURNING INTO MY NANA) AND I AM KNITTING CAPS FOR CANCER PATIENTS. THE LADIES THERE SEW CUTE ONES FOR THE WOMEN BUT NONE OF THE MEN HAVE CAPS SO I AM IN CHARGE OF KNITTING SOME CAPS FOR THE MEN. THIS HAS MEANT ALOT TO ME SINCE I HAVE HAD MANY PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY DIE OF CANCER.


I LOVE THIS PICTURE IT MAKES ME LAUGH :)

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Michaela...that is awesome! I'm so glad you are making some for the men! I like the idea of a homemade/handmade Christmas!

Maura said...

i like that idea too! and the legwarmers are so cute!!!

Molly said...

Legwarmers are adorable! I can't wait to see your hats. I know they will appreciate something warm to cover their bald heads! Love Logan's big laugh!

Shawn said...

You are so talented! Kudos on all your homemade items.

Mom said...

I love you are doing this Michaela! How great is that? I know they will love them! The Legwarmers are so cute! Logan is so adoreable. I miss him and Max and Zachary! Kiss them for me!