Monday, October 27, 2008

Out of Nana's photo album

I had to post some of these pictures of my cousins!! Dad sent me a bunch of pictures from some of Nana's photo albums- Tara I wonder if you have alot of the same pictures I have. I don't have a scanner (as I am super low tech) so I just took pictures of these pictures I hope you see them ok :)

I like this picture of me and Papa
Bridget at my very first birthday I think we ALL had matching outfits I donno where Molly is though


Splatter paint shirts and doughnuts!!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE BECAUSE AUNT GAYLE WAS ALWAYS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REUNIONS!!


Here is one of the many McKee reunion photos, I think we were sitting in birth order!!

Tara what a cutie- I did every one's hair that day!! I swear I need a daughter!!

Bridget I think you are holding Meg in this picture, I donno where Maura is but Molly and I are stylin'

5 comments:

Maura said...

cute cute!!

Tara said...

Yeah, dad gave me a few old photos too. What a wonderful trip down memory lane. I love how stylin' we all look.

Mom said...

Good idea..without a scanner. Great photos!
I remember we drove to College Station for your first birthday.

Molly said...

Funny!

Bridget said...

These are great, Michaela! I REMEMBER those matching dresses! And, I love, love, love the picture of you and Papa! :)