Sunday, August 9, 2009

Belated birthday pictures

The girls.... what more can I say.

Mrs. Potato head - the best toy ever!
playing in her new sandbox
yes, that is a leash and very necessary for my baby's joints. I leash my kid and I am proud of it.

Violet opening her new sandbox
Mom, Lyla, and a billy goat
Violet very excited about her matchbox airplane.

Hello Everyone! Yes, I am just now posting Violet's 2nd birthday pictures. The whirlwind of birthdays around here is coming to a close, finishing with Lyla's and my friend Carol's on the 15th. Summer is also coming to an end. tear drop. School starts on the 20th and this year I feel a little more prepared, but, unfortunately, I am scrambling around trying to finish summer reading and creating lesson plans. teehee. I do have to say my summer was restorative, relaxing, and quite perfect.

Enjoy these photos, and I hope everyone else is having a wonderful end of summer.

3 comments:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Great pictures! Tara...you are cracking me up..."I leash my kid and I am proud of it." :) You go, mom!

Michaela said...

My kids don't start school until Sept. 8th!!!! Cute pictures of the girls- Happy Birthday Vi :)
I will be so happy when this season of my life is OVER hopefully with the changing of the leaves will come much needed change in my life. I miss Brie and I hate to think about her not being at Lyla's second birthday.

Maura said...

I love these pics. Violet is beautiful!