Friday, August 28, 2009

new hair and random pics


Chopped all my hair off ~needed a change I feel like a flapper haha!





Love seeing our Lyla JEWEL she truly is precious to us :)




We got to meet Lyla and Mom in the city and this Saturday we get to meet Dad and G'ma Lyn in the city :) We have a HUGE surprise for Zachary!!



Zach went to Tulsa for a last of summer visit :)Boys don't start school until Sept.8th~ Zach Has NO idea about huge GIFT!!

Max is in summer training 3 times a week for 2-3 hours!!! Pad football in 4th grade is serious :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love the new hair-do!!! SO super cute!!! You are so beautiful, sis. Zach will get his surprise today. I am so excited. I love those pictures of mom and Logan kissing and that last one of Lyla and her crazy hair and beautiful smile. She looks dizzy. What was that girl doing?! Go MAX! I am so proud of his hard work with football. Lastly, that is really a cute picture of you and Gregg. Love you guys.

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Cute hair!!! :)

Max is a trooper! 2-3 hour practices! That IS serious!

Mary said...

I love your hair!

Maura said...

I love your hair, too! I'm thinking I need to get mine cut now... :)