Friday, December 25, 2009

Home for the Holidays~White Christmas

Merry Christmas EVERYONE :) First, I would LOVE to Thank my Mom for THIS Gift~ It is the best coffee maker EVER~I was not sure if I would like this machine at first~ it is so fancy and I like my old coffee pot~ there are individual coffee things you put in the machine~ change is not easy for me sometimes but Oh boy this is fancy and wonderful~ each cup of coffee is so delish I am in LOVE with this coffee machine!! I wake up and just get so excited to have such a good cup of coffee~
We were up at 7:30 a nice time to wake up for Christmas :)



The boys got everything they could have dreamed of and MORE~Thank you to my Dad and Lyn who gave the boys just what they wanted :)


I am THANKFUL we are able to stay home this Christmas~ so much has been going on in our lives and I just wanted to make everything EASY this year. While I was planning a small family dinner, Christmas Eve church festivities, light touring and a Christmas at home~ NO TRAVELING~(not that I don't want to see everyone but we are always the traveling party) it decided to SNOW~ it snowed and snowed and snowed~ We are snowed in :) What a WONDERFUL WHITE CHRISTMAS!!
Merry Christmas ~ we are praying for a healthy and happy 2010!!

4 comments:

Maura said...

merry christmas to you and your family!!!

Tara said...

Merry Christmas, Sis! I love all the christmas pictures. It sounds like you guys had the perfect holiday. Love you!

Molly said...

Looks like a great time in the snow!
Merry Christmas!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Merry Christmas!!! You all were so lucky to have a white Christmas...and to sleep in until 7:30!!! ;)