Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


Violet and Lyla got to see Santa today.  I was too lazy to scan the picture, so I literally just took a picture of the picture.  Sorry for the poor quality, but after 4 or 5 hours of finishing up my Christmas shopping, scanning just seems too hard.  Violet was so ready to ask Santa for candy for her Christmas present, but she was a little shy.  After her picture, she yelled to Santa, "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!" That was so adorable.  Now, the family and I are going to curl up and watch one of my favorite holiday movies, Elf.

3 comments:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

How sweet! ♥ I totally get what you mean about scanning...it wears me out sometimes!

We watched Elf for the first time tonight...so cute! It makes me want to go to NYC again!

Maura said...

this is adorable.

Michaela said...

Elf is one of those movies we watch EVERY year for Christmas!! We may watch it today or on Christmas Eve~ Those girls are so adorable XXOO