Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010~Happy and Healthy NEW YEAR


Alot of changes happened this year~ A LOT OF LOSS~ but then again I have to think I have been so blessed with so many death free years in my life. I mean it happens right? Everyday people die ~this is life~so too are many beautiful babies being born into this world.

So here we are looking to the future~ praying for Health and Happiness to all the people I know. I am thankful that I see the good in these hard times, we have lots to look forward to this year...... My sweet sister is giving us another beautiful little girl. My boys are growing into wonderful young men they are so happy and so good~ I am very blessed. We are looking forward to buying or building a house this year.

Tonight we will drink Champagne and toast to all the friends and family we have lost in 2009 and look forward to 2010 with hope~

5 comments:

Maura said...

This is such a sweet post, Michaela. Thanks for the words. Happy and healthy new year to you and your family!

Tara said...

Happy new year, sis! This is a great post. I love the new blog update too :)

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Happy New Year, Michaela!

Molly said...

Cheers! Yay 2010!

Mom said...

Amen! Happy New Year to You and your beautiful family!