Saturday, December 5, 2009

We will miss you~ Poppa Al

My Father in Love Al Flynn died last night in the physical therapy hospital about 1 am of heart complications they could not save him this time~ we were sort of in shock as we saw him Sunday and He was doing really good. I kept thinking this guy is so stubborn he is gonna pull out of this...We are truly grateful for the weeks we got to spend with him before his passing we got to talk and show him how much he was loved. He was a great guy who raised 2 great kids~ who I love dearly.
This year has been so hard to say the very least~ Please pray I have strength to guide my family through these times and do what I need to do to be a good wife, mother, sister and daughter. I have also been very aware of that ever elusive silver lining that glows around us even now~ I love you all ~thank you for your support and your continued prayers~

8 comments:

Maura said...

I'm really sorry to hear this, Michaela. I'll be thinking of your family.

Shawn said...

Sending hugs for your whole family!

Tara said...

We are thinking about you guys! I love you.

Jessica - The Novice Chef said...

I follow your blog, and usually do not comment, but would like you to know that I am sending lots of thoughts and prayers you and your family's way!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

So sorry, Michaela. I got your email earlier in the week. We are thinking of you guys. I'm so glad you got to spend some time with Al while he was in the hospital. Take car.

Mom said...

I know he will be missed by all. Hugs and prayers for all.

Erica said...

So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Stacy said...

Terribly sorry for your loss - keeping you and your family in our prayers!