Monday, July 30, 2007

happy one week


violet's first sponge bath




ok. here are some pictures of my beautiful little violet. the first week has been great- tiring- but great. we are getting adjusted. violet is almost back to her birth weight and her jaundice is improving. i don't have great pictures as my flipping camera has decided to break... we will puchase a new one tomorrow so i should have some better shots later this week.
eric's mom brought over his baby picture- violet defintely got his hair!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Maura said...

oh she's just lovely. i think the picture of you two in the bathroom is the sweetest thing ever. i'm so happy for you guys. :)

Michaela said...

Aww she is so sweet I wanna hold her and give her kisses! She seems so tiny compared to her chunky cousin who NOW WEIGHS 20.4! Take some close ups of her I wanna get a good look at her!!I can't wait to see her call me if you need any advise :)

Bridget said...

She is just beautiful!!! What a sweet little face.:) Thanks for posting!

Shawn said...

She is a beautiful baby. I love the bottom picture where she is swaddled in white. Nothing to detract from her sweet face! Did you guys do that on purpose...or did you just happen upon it? What a great way to take a picture of a newborn!