Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm the Little Brother!!


We fed Logan RICE for the first time yesterday! He ate the whole bowl and didn't hardly spit any out!! I decided to feed him because every time we eat he looks like he wants some too! And he liked it alot :) And he went to bed VERY good last night!!

I love this bib "I'm the little brother"
Zachary has been working so hard in football practice! He wakes me up every morning at 6:15 am to take him to practice!!

I love this picture of Max reading to Logan! I am so happy to have big brothers helping me out!!

6 comments:

Shawn said...

I am surprised with the heat in Oklahoma that football doesn't start even earlier. Ben did cross country every summer at 5:30, because if they waited longer it got too hot! And cross country doesn't wear pads! All of those are better than swimming. Those 4:20 wake ups because Ben had to be in the pool by 5. I am tortured no longer, I was happy to see him graduate! Stay cool Zach!

Tara said...

Yay for Logan! What big boy! Zach looks great - I still can't believe he will be 14 in a couple of weeks!!!! I also love the picture of Logan and Max. They look like they are having a great time :) Logan is lucky to have such great big brothers.

Bridget said...

Great pictures of ALL your boys! :)

Maura said...

Those pics are so cute! I esp. love the one of Max reading to Logan - Logan REALLY looks like he is interested in the book! :)

Mom said...

Zach, wow, I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see you soon for your birthday. Max and Logan; That is just my most favorite picture of you both. Logan you are so cute! Food is good!

Emily said...

I love the picture of the boys reading! Hooray for Logan rolling over... I hope Zach stays cool in football!