Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Violet's Room :)

Well, we completed the nursery finally. I am now close to 38 weeks. I should be closer to 40, but my doctor has officially changed my due date to July 27th. I believe this was done because of Aunt Shawn's curse. She cursed me like she did Michaela and said those magic words, "You are going to have her on Ben's birthday." Ok, ok so I didn't quote her exactly, but she said something like that - I think her curse affected my memory as well.
So here are the pictures of the completed nursey:





These are paintings that Abigail, Julianna, and I did for Violet's room. Abigail's is the beautiful painting on the left. Julianna's painting is the one in french, and I did the fairy painting.




The fairy wings that Michaela got Violet hanging on the door make me extremely happy.

This is the mobile I made for Violet out of paper cranes and hearts.

Cute picture of me and eric at Carol's wedding in June.

8 comments:

Michaela said...

Aww I love the room HOW FREAKING CUTE!!! I love the green stripes! The whole thing is wonderful she is a very lucky lil girl! I can't wait to see her in there:) Hurry up Violet we wanna meet you!

Molly said...

It is just beautiful! Love the mobile and all the paintings!

Shawn said...

Yes, the July 28th hex works wonders! The room is beautiful! Violet is a so lucky to have such pretty surroundings and such caring parents! Maybe I will relax the curse and let you have her on your parents birthday, but since this birthday will suck big time for Ben (with getting his tonsils out) he might need the added bonus of Violet's birth!

Maura said...

I love the nursery and all the homemade touches. The paintings look great and I love the mobile. You look great, Tara! I can't wait to see pics of Violet!

Mom said...

Oh Tara...the room is so wonderful. I just love it. Every detail is so perfect and cute. I can't believe how creative you. Violet will be so happy so have such wonderful parents like you and Eric.

Bridget said...

CUTE!!! I love the stripes and the paintings and the moblie....it all looks so sweet! You look great, Tara!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis the room rocks! and the little touches are so cool also thx for showing my painting you didn't have to but thx so much. Can't wait to meet Vi in a week or so love yah sis

Anonymous said...

hey nana has a blog and I am running it's nanaandfamily.blogspot.com
can you let people know