Thursday, November 1, 2007

Bones bones bones

Happy Halloween everyone! Here are pictures of Violet's first Halloween. Eric made the sweatshirts to match Violet's outfit using Maura's freezer paper stencil technique! They turned out really good - Thanks Maura!!!

pixie witch and panda devil - dressed up for the occasion. Their costumes lasted maybe 5 minutes!!!

Here is a picture of Lyla bear in her penguin costume and a close up of skeleton Violet!

We had a fun night with mom, Margaret, Ava and Bennie. We did not have too many trick-or-treaters this year :( But we all still had a great time.

7 comments:

Tara said...

I don't know why the pictures of Lyla and the dogs are so small - so sorry everyone :)

Michaela said...

I LOVE THOSE SWEAT SHIRTS!!! THEY TURNED OUT REALLY GREAT! AWW THE BABIES FIRST HALLOWEEN YAY! I STILL THINK VI SHOULD HAVE BEEN A PRINCESS OR FAIRY OR SOMETHING GIRLIE! I GUESS IT IS B/C I HAVE ALL THESE BOYS :) I LOVE THE FAMILY PHOTOS OF YOU GUYS :)

Bridget said...

Eric made those?!??! When does his etsy shop open?

Molly said...

y'all are adorable!!!!

Maura said...

Oh man. Those are kick a**. I love them. He needs to join Flickr and submit them to the freezer paper stencil pool - those are by far the most impressive ones I've seen. I love them!

Mom said...

AREN"T YOU GUYS THE SCARIEST! IT WAS SO FUN TO SPEND IT WITH THE SKELTON FAMILY. WHAT A TREAT! I THINK THE SKELTON OUTFITS SHOULD BE A TRADITION.

Janice said...

those are so cool. You could wear those to downtown LA tonight (and last night) and join the celebrations. Seriously, you could join the skeleton dances and everyone would think you belonged there. Great costumes!