Wednesday, November 21, 2007

red rover red rover violet rolls over


So violet rolled over for the first time Nov. 3, but has recently decided that rolling over is something she wants to do ALL the time. She is so proud of her new trick. She will be 4 months old on the 23rd! I cannot believe how fast time flies. She is the silliest little baby. so expressive and fun.
I want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. I am so thankful that all of us McKees are communicating in blogsville. It means so much to me to be able to reconnect with family. I love you all.
Violet, Eric and I are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Aunt Kayla and the boys and 2 thanksgiving dinners - one at the McKee ranch and the other at Chateau Mom. mmmmm good.
I will leave you with the many faces of Violet. Enjoy.











6 comments:

Maura said...

These are SO sweet. I love the one of you guys making silly faces. She looks like she is so much fun. I'm glad we are in contact again too! This has been really cool.

Anonymous said...

Tara that is so cut i luv it!!!! I can't wait to see you guys at our house on friday it will be tons of fun and we have a little suprise up our sleves for friday so have your game face on:)

Luv ya,
lil sis

Shawn said...

She is just too precious! And talented too, I wish I could be there to see her rolling over trick! Enjoy your holiday...take lots of pictures to share! Give Nana a big kiss from all of us!

Bridget said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!!! What a precious little girl you have there!

Tell everyone "hi" from Texas!

Michaela said...

OMG SHE IS SO PRETTY :)SHE REMINDS ME OF ABIGAIL! I LOVE THAT ONE WITH THAT SMILE AND THE DOG OR CAT IN THE PICTURE ;) I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS! WOOHOO PARTY TIME :)

Janice said...

great pictures! Happy Thanksgiving to you all