Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween night :)



Here is Max and his best buddy Mark!
Here is Zachary he was dressed as a "Bleach" character from one of his books and yes that is a REAL sword!

This is Logan and his best buddy BRADEN the mummy!
This is my good friend Stephanie (Mark and Braden's mommy) we had a good workout walking for over and hour last night :)

My pumpkin pie slept most of the time until we got home and with all the excitement was up past 9 last night :) Hope you all had a wonderful HALLOWEEN!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

How cute! I love the babies looking at each other across the strollers!

Tara said...

The boys look awesome. I am so glad they had a fun night! I miss them so much!!!!!

Mom said...

What cute Goblins! They looked so cute and so cool! Glad you had so much fun and got so much candy!

Maura said...

I love these pics. Their costumes are so great!

Molly said...

So cute all the boys!!!! Love the black cat too!