Tuesday, November 13, 2007

julianna


my bbff julianna just did a radio show in lisbon. she is doing something very innovative with music. It is the kind of music you want with you while lying in a field of flowers or standing amidst falling autumn leaves.



download the show above her picture on the ma fama blog. i promise you will not be disappointed. Her music is absolutely beautiful. I describe it as circular sunshine. You can buy her album from her myspace page or on itunes if anyone is interested. Her myspace page also features other mp3s to listen to. I hope you all enjoy.

5 comments:

Michaela said...

SO FUNNY TO HEAR HER ON THE BIG RADIO TALKING ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL AND MUSICAL INFLUENCES!! SHE MAKES BEAUTIFUL MUSIC :) I CAN SAY I KNEW HER WHEN... TEEHEE

Bridget said...

That's neat! What is her myspace address? I couldn't ge the song to come through.

Michaela said...

Bridget-
I am not sure what her myspace is but when you click on that link you have to wait a few minutes for the radio show to start! Maybe that will help! It is pretty cool!

Tara said...

her myspace is http://www.myspace.com/juliannabarwick

I think everyone will love it - super pretty music....

Maura said...

she is REALLY talented. I like that music a lot!