Monday, November 26, 2007

Mich's Thanksgiving pics


Logan and lil Lyla
Logan loved seeing both his lil girl cousins. He tried to grab Violet's face off at one point but she tried to bite his hand so she is good at defending herself :)






All Dad's grandchildren


We had such a good time at the Mckee acreage for this Thanksgiving Holiday. It was so good to see Tori it had been too long. Logan just loved Nana! Unfortunately on Saturday and Sunday I was very sick and didn't take any pictures :(

5 comments:

Tara said...

We miss you guys already! it was so good to see you! I cannot wait to get the cousins together again.

Maura said...

I hope you are feeling better! It looks like fun - I love seeing those babies together. Such sweeties!

Bridget said...

I love the picture of Nana and Logan!!! It's so good to see Tori again, too! It looks like you all had a great time.

Shawn said...

I am sorry to hear that you were sick...nothing is worse when you are not at home! Thanks for the pictures! Nana looks like she is gaining some weight!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving! Glad y'all had a great time!Babies look great together! Fun!