Monday, May 11, 2009

beans beans the magical fruit



It is raining AGAIN, our car got caught in a flash flood on the way home from church yesterday ARRGGH! My Mother's day was interesting to say the least! So.... as I made my crock pot of beans for dinner today I couldn't get this song my Nana and Papa McKee would sing to me out of my head! "BEANS BEANS THE MAGICAL FRUIT THE MORE YOU EAT THE MORE YOU TOOT THE MORE YOU TOOT THE BETTER YOU FEEL SO HAVE BEANS AT EVERY MEAL" I think they were trying to get me to eat beans which I absolutely wouldn't!!

I thank God that I have boys- THEY LOVE THIS SONG and gladly sing it at the dinner table when we have this meal :). They also love eating beans and don't mind having it at least once a week. Being Vegetarian (yes still going strong and feeling great) has forced us to eat alot of beans and this has made for a noisy tooting household teehee!

5 comments:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Yes, I remember Nana & Papa singing this song, too. I don't think they ever served me beans, I think they just liked saying "toot." :)

Tara said...

Yay for the song o' fun and tooting. I love that picture of Logan.

Molly said...

Fun! Beans look great!

Mary said...

I had no other way of reaching you but I just want to say I am so sorry for your familys lose and me and my family are praying for yours.

Mary

Michaela said...

YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT MICHMCK@AOL.COM- WE NEED ALL THE PRAYER WE CAN GET RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU