Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our lives have changed


These cousins thought they were at a giant party for them!! They laughed, ran and played - just had a wonderful time.

I couldn't keep the beans post up any longer! We are devastated about the loss of our baby sister Brianna. She was 26, she was kind and loving. I am grateful for the week I spent with her and Lyla in March. I was happy to cook with her and shop with her and be mommies with her. My sister Brie died of a drug overdose- we will find out what exactly in 10-12 weeks. Her funeral was beautiful, her body was beautiful (I needed to see her and I am glad I did) , her daughter is beautiful. I miss her so much and can't stop crying- I am physically sick. Just keep us in your prayers-

8 comments:

Molly said...

We are praying for you guys! She will be missed.

Maura said...

You guys are in our thoughts and prayers, too. xoxo.

Shawn said...

So very sorry for your loss...We love you all.

bridget {bake at 350} said...

We are praying for all of you. Please tell your mom that we are thinking of her.

Tara said...

This post is beautiful. I miss Brie so much right now. She would have been so happy to see all of our babies be together.

Mom said...

She was so loved, and will be so missed. I don't know how I can stand it. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers

Mary said...

My family are all praying for all of your family that your hearts will heal. Also how is Jay doing with the lose also? If any of you need anything please let me know I am more than willing to help. We love you all and will miss her too!

Mary

Michaela said...

Mary
Thank you so much- Jay is doing as well as can be expected. I haven't talked to him since I have been home. We miss her soooo much :( We are so gratfeful God gave us Lyla Jewel to help us keep her wonderful memory alive. She is so pretty like her Momma.
XXOO