Tuesday, February 17, 2009

morning star vs. boca

well we had a taste test this morning! one fake Boca sausage pattie vs. one fake meat morning star pattie we all agree that MORNING STAR WINS!! they were slightly more expensive but worth every penny! we love the Boca burgers and SMART DOGS were a HUGE hit at my house. This vegetarian lifestyle switch was so easy with these wonderful fake meat products :)


Boca is on the left and morning star is on the right!! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO POST SOME REALLY GREAT MEALS OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS AS WE HAVE HAD SOME SICK KIDDOS! IT IS ZACH AND LOGAN'S TURN TO BE SICK THIS TIME!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

That's good to know...thank you! :)

Tara said...

Yeah, I am a fan of the morningstar products, and I LOVE smart dogs. However, I enjoyed the Boca burger - they remind me of cafeteria school burgers which, surprisingly, made me happy.

Michaela said...

BOCA BURGERS ARE AWESOME- HOT DOG AND BURGER NIGHT WAS A TOTAL HIT!!