Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Parenthood



"PARENTHOOD" Does anyone remember this movie? Logan is the typical 3rd child- if we had a bucket he would be walking around with it on his head and running into walls! He was cracking me up this evening when he was running back and forth on the balcony with this blow up chair as armor. He doesn't talk as much as the other boys did but he really doesn't have to. A couple grunts, a finger point and he gets what he wants from someone waiting on him. I signed up for a vegan cooking class at our local health food store :) I am so excited tonight we are having cheese pizza with spinach, mushrooms and red onions. The boys will just have cheese!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love that movie! Look at his hair - he is turning into a little man, isn't he? I am still working on his stuffed car monster thingy! Hopefully I will get it done this weekend and I will send his and Max's belated birthday presents!!! I am a bad aunt.

Bridget said...

His hair is getting darker....he does look older!

I LOVE Parenthood! One of the best movies, ever!

Those pizzas sound great...share the recipes!

Michaela said...

Bridget-
I just went the easy way out last night bought 2 frozen cheese pizzas and just added sauteed veggies on top. Tonight I am making and awesome tortilla soup, I will post the recipe! It is in the crockpot now :)

Mom said...

Logan is so adorable. I think he in so funny and can be so "bam bam" and the next moment give him paper and pen, and he is all studious!

Molly said...

Funny! Nice armor Logan!!!